Houston Cosmetic Dentistry - Champions East
Russell H. Shlattman II, D.D.S., is a trusted name in Houston for cosmetic dentistry. Having practiced since 1971, his experience allows for every patient to be assured they can expect high-quality results.
The effects of cosmetic dentistry go far beyond the superficial. While the aesthetics of your teeth are improved, our patients also benefit from a better bite and higher confidence.
Cosmetic Dental Services
Our Champion / Houston area office currently offers several cosmetic dental services. Below is a brief description of each service we offer our patients:
• Full Smile Makeover – Many people are not comfortable showing their teeth when smiling due to chipping, malformation, staining, ect. Houston Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Schlattman, can bring out the hidden beauty behind almost any imperfection!
• Zoom! Teeth Whitening – This revolutionary in-office teeth whitening process is incredibly popular, being the top patient requested whitening treatment. The entire Zoom! process takes about an hour. A specialized gel is applied to your teeth and a UV light is placed to react with the gel, breaking up tough stains on teeth. This is repeated three times, giving you a smile up to 15 shades whiter in as little as 45 minutes!
• Opalescence – This whitening option is a favorite for those who favor a program completely on their schedule. This prescription strength take-home whitening treatment allows for great results in the comfort of your own home.
• Snore Guards – It may sound like a snore comes from the nose, but it is actually from an obstructed airway. A dental appliance positions the jaw so your airway is clear and unobstructed, allowing you (and your family!) a better night’s sleep!
• Dental Implant Restorations - Dr. Schlattman has years of experience working with dental implants. Once a dental specialist places the implant surgically, Dr. Schlattman will restore it with a beautiful, natural-looking crown.
• Bridges – When a tooth is lost, broken, or severely damaged between two healthy teeth a bridge may be an option to restore your bite. A bridge is the term for a crown that is not implanted into the jaw but anchored by neighboring teeth.
• Dentures – Several health issues can lead to the loss of teeth far beyond poor hygiene. Modern dentures are customized to fit comfortably over your gums to restore your bite and your confidence!
• Veneers – Sometimes a discolored or damaged tooth only requires concealment. A veneer is a customized covering that gives the appearance of a natural tooth to complete your smile!
If you feel that you would benefit from any of these treatments please call our Houston cosmetic dentist today to schedule your consultation. Let us help you with a more stunning smile!